1.1 What are the e-commerce payment acceptance services provided by PayTech?
There are basically 2 service plans (namely (a), PayTech e-Commerce (for master account),(b) PayTech Premier (for direct merchant account).
1.2 Who can apply for PayTech e-Commerce payment services?
We accept applications from any legalbusinesses, organizations and charitable bodies.
1.3 What are the key components of the various PayTech e-Commerce payment services?
We offer an one-stop and total payment acceptance solution, in which we process multi-lingual, multi- currency and multi-channel payment transactions as well as funds settlement. Apart from the comprehensive ranges of tools on user administration, void and refund, transaction reporting and downloadfu, in addition, we provide a wide range of valueadd processing and security features including payment link, payment booth, payverify, payalert and lately the 3-D security protection.
1.4 What are the benefits of using PayTech e-Commerce payment services?
Our e-Commerce payment acceptance service is comprehensive, secure, easy-to-implement, convenient, efficient and economical. Here are just a few benefits for PayTech merchants:
· Simple and Easy: a simple application (approval given in as soon as 10 days) opens up the door to one-stop payment gateway AND merchant account service. Implementation effort is minimal with no extra
hardware or software required.
· Flexible: merchants can accept VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club,UnionPay and American Express
Card payments from all customers.
· Secure: state-of-the-art security measures are present, together with the optional merchant protection plan to best safeguard merchants from fraud losses.
· Cost-efficient: we offer payment services with competitive set-up costs, monthly fees and transaction commission rates. There are no hidden costs like remittance
fee or foreign exchange charge. Rebate is available for high-volume businesses.
· Partnership Opportunities: merchants may capitalize the e-commerce ready customer base of PayTech Direct members to grow their businesses.
· Value-added Services: PayTech's unique features, like Bulk Payment, Scheduled Payment, Request Payment,
can be added to standard service to enhance e-business.